Online Islamic Institute for Women
Current Course Highights
For previous Class Recordings
Originally, the Online Islamic Institute for Women was formed by the ICNA Sisters in March 2007, aiming to enable sisters involved in da'wah and teaching to advance their knowledge and understanding of Islam. Later in 2013, OIIW, after considerable growth and development alhamdulillah, came under the umbrella of ILF (Islamic Learning Foundation). We now offer a three year diploma course and short refresher courses. These classes are led by Islamic scholars that are well-versed in their fields of knowledge.
OIIW seeks to provide classes on the most valuable Islamic topics.
- Arabic: Tajweed and Grammar
- Fiqh: Usool-ul-fiqh,Taharah,‘Ibadah,Current affairs,Family relations,Women’s fiqh
- Uloom ul Quran: Usool-ul-tafseer
- Hadith Sciences: Mustalahul Hadith,Arbaeene Nawawi
- Islamic History: History of Islamic revival,Seerah
- Skill Development and Enhancement
- Comparative Religion and Islamic Literature
OIIW teaching faculty comprises of accomplished scholars who are distinguished in their respective fields, and whose rich endowment of knowledge is an invaluable resource for students of Islam.
General admission requirements:
Classes are held online on Mondays and Wednesdays on Webinar software
There are two semesters per year: